Divine Sunshine Glycerin Tincture
Divine Sunshine Glycerin Tincture
Divine Sunshine is offered in a 1 fl oz dropper bottle and recommended to be consumed orally (on or under the tongue) two to three times a day for two to three weeks for chronic experience of the the following: feelings of sadness, hopelessness and grief, lack of inspiration and motivation and other similar feelings, especially when associated with the change in seasons, or one to three times a day, as needed for acute circumstances of the aforementioned experiences. Ingredients: St. John’s Wort, Damiana and Agrimony Flower Essence in a menstruum of food-grade glycerin and water. Other uses: Add to teas, smoothies, juices, oatmeal, etc.
- About the Ingredients:
- St. John's Wort's* brilliant yellow flower helps us to recognize its use as a remedy for melancholy and other associated feelings. It has traditionally been used to ward off spiritual sicknesses. Today we recognize that its action as a nervine helps to calm while it's trophorestorative action helps to uplift making St. John's Wort a good aid in reducing feelings of anxiety, depression, exhaustion and burn out through relaxation without drowsiness while simultaneously promoting energy. It works to strengthen the nervous system and restore proper nerve function. Although St. John's Wort's use as a mood enhancer is it's claim to fame in many ways, it also has many other benefits such as its use for digestion (it may help with digestive upset associated with tension and anxiety), liver detoxification support, bladder support and topically on topically for puncture and other wounds.
- “…a little piece of Sun embodied directly here on Earth…teaches us about our own inner light, our connection to the Source, our true self, and how to shine that light out into the world to have a positive impact and influence.” - Sajah Popham
- *St. John's Wort has many contraindications so it is very important to talk with your doctor before using this (or any) herb, especially if you are on prescription medication, pregnant, breast-feeding, suffer from any chronic illness or disease or are taking other herbs/supplements.
- *St John's Wort is known to cause photosensitivity and possible phototoxicity when taken orally. Avoid long exposure to direct sunlight. Use of strong sunscreen is not guaranteed to protect the skin/nerves while using this herb.
- Damiana is a divinely yellow flower. This doctor of signature indicates its use as a thymoleptic, meaning it helps to modify your mood. She has traditionally been used to relieve feelings of depression, anxiety and nervousness. Damiana is also very sensual herb with aphrodisiac effects. If you are ready to embody your divinity, she is the herb for you. Her sensuality reminds us to embrace our own sensuality and connect with the divinity within us. Damiana is a beautiful warming herb and perfect to bring you out of your mind and into your heart to embody all that you desire. Damiana has many other healing actions and properties such as supporting digestion and increasing circulation.
- Agrimony (Flower Essence) is another radiant yellow flower, which again indicates its use for those who seem to be stuck in the darkness. It is used for those people who keep their troubles hidden behind a smiling mask. Many times these people will turn to alcohol or drugs to help them achieve feelings of "happiness" and spend a lot of times with friends or even strangers to help keep their spirits high, but when they are alone their shadows come out and scare them. Agrimony helps these people to brave the darkness and learn from it along the way until they come to a place where they can laugh at their troubles, brush them off and carry on with confidence and contentment. In this way agrimony helps to amplify the mood and will allow those who are the life of the party on the outside, but suffering on the inside, to become the light of their own life as well.
- DISCLAIMER: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any physical or mental illness, are on prescription medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or feeling unwell consult a professional healthcare provider before taking any herbs/herbal supplements. St. John's Wort, an herb that is found in this tincture, has many contraindications. It is very important to consult a professional healthcare provider before using this herb. St John's Wort can cause photosensitivity and may cause phototoxicity when used orally. Avoid long exposure to direct sunlight.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)