Euphoria Herbal Smoke Blend
Euphoria Herbal Smoke Blend
- This herbal smoke blend was intentionally created to relax the mind & body and enter a state of Euphoria.Wild Dagga has mild cannabis-like effects and paired with Skullcap, this blend creates a deep calming feeling. Mullein is added to this blend to create a light, smooth smoke. Packaged loose in a 4 oz container (approx. 9.5 g)
- How to use:
- Smoking herbs has traditionally been used in many cultures as a sacred practice or ritual, meaning it was not used daily. Herbal smoke blends can be used for occasional ritual, to ween off cigarettes or even as a loose incense blend. Although this was created as a smoke blend, it can also be used to make a tea.
- Ingredients: Mullein, Wild Dagga, Skullcap
- Wild Dagga, also known as lion's tail, is a tropical shrub with a bright orange (sometimes white) tubular flowers, found in parts of Asia, Africa and India. It has traditional been used orally, topically and as a replacement for smoking tobacco. Decoctions or teas were used as diuretics, emmenagogues, for coughs and colds and to help relieve headaches, to name a few uses. Topically, it was used to treat snake bites and bee or scorpion stings. When smoked, Wild Dagga produces euphoric and exuberant effects, similar to cannabis, but more mild. It is a heart tonic and has been used to help tension and feelings of anxiety. It induces relaxation and calm feelings for both the mind and body. Being a heart tonic, it also works energetically on the Anahata (Heart) Chakra to create a sense of safety in being vulnerable and opening your heart center.
- Skullcap is a sedative nervine, meaning it is calming. Sajah Popham remarks that "under strong influence of this plant you literally feel like there is a pleasant warm cozy heavy cap placed upon your head." It works on the Sahasrara (Crown) Chakra by moving excess energy out of the crown chakra and back down toward the root chakra, making it great for overthinking, mental confusion and spaciness.
- Mullein is added to this blend as the base herb to produce a gentle and smooth smokeable blend. However, it is also noted to ease feelings of anxiety, promote calmness and soothe and cleanse the lungs.
- My personal experience with this blend
- I stopped smoking cannabis regularly but I still enjoy the ritual of smoking once in awhile. The Euphoria smoke blend allowed me to come into a very blissful state without the sedative feeling I used to get from smoking cannabis. I would often experience some anxiety when coming down from my high with cannabis, but with the Euphoria blend the come down is so subtle that I hardly notice it and do not experience those feelings, this is due to Wild Dagga's energetic effects on the heart. Skullcap and mullein also ease feelings of anxiety and promote and calmness.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- This product does not contain tobacco, however, it does still affect the lungs. This product does not contain THC, however it can affect motor skills. Refrain from driving or operating machinery when using this product.
- This product is intended for use by individuals 21 years or older and are legal for purchase. You must be 21 to purchase.
- CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
- By purchasing the Euphoria Herbal Smoke Blend, you agree that you are of legal age in your state, county, country, province, or territory to purchase this product. You also agree to use this product for its intended purpose only.
- Barefood&Barefoot assumes no responsibility for the improper use of this product. Your purchase from barefoodandbarefoot.com waives, without exception, your right to hold Barefood&Barefoot liable in any way for the misuse of our products. You are agreeing to indemnify and hold Barefoot&Barefoot harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, penalties, fines, costs and/or expenses arising from, or relating, to any injury, illness, or harm caused by the use of our products.
- DISCLAIMER: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any physical or mental illness, are on prescription medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or feeling unwell consult a professional care provider before taking any herbs/herbal supplements.
- International Shipping
- This product ships from the U.S. Shipping is available to Canada and the U.K.
Out of stock