Anahata Tea 1.5 oz (Loose Herbal Blend)
Anahata Tea 1.5 oz (Loose Herbal Blend)
- Free Delivery to PDX and surrounding areas: Free delivery is offered to Portland, Vancouver and Hillsboro once a month. In order to receive free delivery, use code "PDX" at checkout. All orders placed before the 25th of each month will delivered during the last week of that month. Orders placed after the 25th will be delivered the last week of the following month. Please put any delivery preferences in the 'Notes' section at checkout. You will receive an email a few days prior to delivery. Note: Do not use this code if you are not in the listed delivery areas. This code will only be applied if the address provided at checkout is in Portland, Vancouver or Hillsboro. If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.5 oz, 30-34 servings
- “If you’re not really quite sure where to start… start with the heart.”
- With hints of floral rose and sour hibiscus this heart-opening herbal tea blend will aid you balancing your Anahata* (Heart) Chakra by allowing you to drop into your heart & out of your mind, creating relaxation and all those warm feelings that come with love. Rose subtly reminds us it is safe to let our guard down and open our heart, while the cooling nature of hibiscus helps us to relax and licorice root aids in grounding. Lemongrass and orange enhance the flavor and aroma of this delicious and refreshing "potion" that can be enjoyed hot or chilled.
- Ingredients: Rose Petals & Buds (Rosa centifolium), Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), Orange peel
- About the ingredients…
- Rose works very subtly on the emotional level yet is very powerful, representing beauty and love, reminding us to live life from our heart space. She also is symbolic of protection, as she grows wildly, with thorns to protect her. Personally, rose reminds me that no matter what the question or problem may be the answer can always be found in love. She has been used for centuries for her comforting and calming properties. She helps to uplift the mood and relax the mind, body and spirit during times of nervousness, difficulty sleeping, times of turmoil, grief, trauma and irritability and reminds us of the strength and beauty in vulnerability.
- Hibiscus has an affinity for the heart, meaning it supports the heart in many ways, including on the emotional level. Its cooling nature also works on the emotional body to calm nerves, by dispersing heat, making it especially helpful for Pitta constitutions and excess Pitta in the mind which can causes impatience and emotional imbalance. It is traditionally used in many cultures, such as throughout the Caribbean Islands, Egypt and West Africa as a chilled and sweetened tea. Other parts of the plant are used in various parts of the world for many reasons. In Hinduism, Hibiscus is the flower of goddess Kali and is used as an offering for goddess Kali and Lord Ganesha. Safety: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use.
- Licorice root is an adaptogenic herb, meaning it helps the body adapt to various types of stress. In this herbal tea blend Licorice Root compliments the way Rose and Hibiscus work on the emotional body by aiding in stress relief through its adaptogenic and grounding nature. It brings us out of our mind and back into our body. Safety: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use.
- *Anahata is a Sanskrit word meaning "unhurt, unstruck or unbeaten." It is used for the fourth primary chakra, located in the chest near the heart. Sanskrit is a sacred language with its roots in Hinduism but has been used in other South Asian cultures as well. We honor and give thanks and gratitude to the wisdom shared from this language and the cultures from which it originates.
- DISCLAIMER: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any physical or mental illness, are on prescription medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or feeling unwell consult a professional care provider before taking any herbs/herbal supplements.