Happy Mind Cacao Mix (3 oz)
Happy Mind Cacao Mix (3 oz)
- Free Delivery to PDX and surrounding areas: Free delivery is offered to Portland, Vancouver and Hillsboro once a month. In order to receive free delivery, use code "PDX" at checkout. All orders placed before the 25th of each month will delivered during the last week of that month. Orders placed after the 25th will be delivered the last week of the following month. Please put any delivery preferences in the 'Notes' section at checkout. You will receive an email a few days prior to delivery. Note: Do not use this code if you are not in the listed delivery areas. This code will only be applied if the address provided at checkout is in Portland, Vancouver or Hillsboro. If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com.
- This mix was intentionally created to stir up all of those warm and cozy feelings in order to promote relaxation, while simultaneously supporting the mind through improving energy and focus. Enjoy hot or chilled! Its a great substitute for or boost in your morning, mid-day and/or afternoon coffee. Slightly sweetened with coconut sugar for those who don't like it too sweet. We recommend adding a spoonful of honey if you want it sweeter.
- 3 0z, approx. 20 servings
- Ingredients: Raw Cacao powder, Coconut sugar, Ashwagandha root powder, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Ceylon Cinnamon, Himalayan salt & lots of love
- Cacao... We have altered the chocolate that we know today in many ways, but when we bring it back to its origin, cacao, there are many health benefits we can get from this superfood. It is especially beneficial for the brain! Cacao contains anandamide, a fatty acid neuro-transmitter. It’s name is derived from the Sanskrit word “ananda,” meaning joy or bliss. Therefore, anandamide is nicknamed the “bliss chemical,” and it does just that… brings joy and bliss to the mind. Cacao also contains tryptophan, which is a precursor to serotonin and found in conventional medications used to treat depression, such as Prozac. The are many other health benefits of cacao including is enormous amount of antioxidant that neutralize damaging free radicals i. both the mind and body
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen and nervine. It has been used for centuries across many cultures and is most well known in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda (but is now becoming more popular in the West.) As an adaptogen, ashwagandha helps the body adapt to stress. As a trophorestorative nervine, ashwagandha helps to strengthen and restore both the structure and function of the nervous system. It helps in times of prolong stress and anxiety (Source: Nervine Materia Medica, The School of Evolutionary Herbalism). Ashwangandha has many other health benefits.
- Cordyceps are a type of fungi that have been used for centuries for health related purposes. They are added in this mix to help improve focus and energy. Crodyceps has many other health benefits.
- Lion's Mane is another mushroom and is well known for its cognitive boosting properties. It is used to support the growth of brain cells, improve memory, and may help protect against neurodegenerative diseases
- Ceylon Cinnamon is a warming spice and adds to the comforting and cozy properties of this mix, allowing you to relax. It has many other health benefits such as promoting blood flow.
- DISCLAIMER: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any physical or mental illness, are on prescription medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or feeling unwell consult a professional care provider before taking any herbs/herbal supplements.
In stock (can be backordered)