Divine Sunshine Glycerin Tincture (1 fl oz)
Divine Sunshine Glycerin Tincture (1 fl oz)
- Free Delivery to PDX and surrounding areas: Free delivery is offered to Portland, Vancouver and Hillsboro once a month. In order to receive free delivery, use code "PDX" at checkout. All orders placed before the 25th of each month will delivered during the last week of that month. Orders placed after the 25th will be delivered the last week of the following month. Please put any delivery preferences in the 'Notes' section at checkout. You will receive an email a few days prior to delivery. Note: Do not use this code if you are not in the listed delivery areas. This code will only be applied if the address provided at checkout is in Portland, Vancouver or Hillsboro. If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com.
- ~bring sunshine to grey skies~
- The Divine Sunshine Tincture (1 fl oz dropper bottle) is a glycerin based tincture with a blend of radiant flowers to bring sunshine to your cloudy days. Each of the flowers in this blend of herbs is a brilliant yellow, this is their doctrine of signature, indicating that they help to amplify your mood and work with the Solar Plexus chakra. St. John's Wort aids in bringing your internal light to surface, while Damiana helps to lift your mood and amplify your connection with the divine self, and the essence of Agrimony promotes true happiness & lightheartedness, rather than having to put on a "mask" for the world.
- This tincture is for those who...
- have feelings of sadness, especially heightened in the winter/Vata season (with/without irritability and frustration)
- lack willpower, strength or hope
- have trouble seeing the light in themselves and the world around them
- feel isolated, lacking community or a sense of connection to others
- have anxious feelings (especially heightened in the winter/Vata season)
- have trouble sleeping
- lack confidence or have low self-esteem
- lack a connection with their true self (Manipura/Solar Plexus Chakra)
- are trying to tap into their sensuality or lack sexual confidence
- St. John's Wort's* brilliant yellow flower helps us to recognize its use as a remedy for melancholy and other associated feelings. It has traditionally been used to ward off spiritual sicknesses. Today we recognize that its action as a nervine helps to calm while it's trophorestorative action helps to uplift making St. John's Wort a good aid in reducing feelings of anxiety, depression, exhaustion and burn out through relaxation without drowsiness while simultaneously promoting energy. It works to strengthen the nervous system and restore proper nerve function. Although St. John's Wort's use as a mood enhancer is it's claim to fame in many ways, it also has many other benefits such as its use for digestion (it may help with digestive upset associated with tension and anxiety), liver detoxification support, bladder support and topically on topically for puncture and other wounds.
- “…a little piece of Sun embodied directly here on Earth…teaches us about our own inner light, our connection to the Source, our true self, and how to shine that light out into the world to have a positive impact and influence.” - Sajah Popham
- *St. John's Wort has many contraindications so it is very important to talk with your doctor before using this (or any) herb, especially if you are on prescription medication, pregnant, breast-feeding, suffer from any chronic illness or disease or are taking other herbs/supplements.
- *St John's Wort is known to cause photosensitivity and possible phototoxicity when taken orally. Avoid long exposure to direct sunlight. Use of strong sunscreen is not guaranteed to protect the skin/nerves while using this herb.
- Damiana is a divinely yellow flower. This doctor of signature indicates its use as a thymoleptic, meaning it helps to modify your mood. She has traditionally been used to relieve feelings of depression, anxiety and nervousness. Damiana is also very sensual herb with aphrodisiac effects. If you are ready to embody your divinity, she is the herb for you. Her sensuality reminds us to embrace our own sensuality and connect with the divinity within us. Damiana is a beautiful warming herb and perfect to bring you out of your mind and into your heart to embody all that you desire. Damiana has many other healing actions and properties such as supporting digestion and increasing circulation.
- Agrimony (Flower Essence) is another radiant yellow flower, which again indicates its use for those who seem to be stuck in the darkness. It is used for those people who keep their troubles hidden behind a smiling mask. Many times these people will turn to alcohol or drugs to help them achieve feelings of "happiness" and spend a lot of times with friends or even strangers to help keep their spirits high, but when they are alone their shadows come out and scare them. Agrimony helps these people to brave the darkness and learn from it along the way until they come to a place where they can laugh at their troubles, brush them off and carry on with confidence and contentment. In this way agrimony helps to amplify the mood and will allow those who are the life of the party on the outside, but suffering on the inside, to become the light of their own life as well.
- How to enjoy this tincture...
- It is recommended to take about 15-30 drops by mouth daily or add to your favorite drinks, teas, water, oats, smoothies and more!
- Ingredients: St. John's Wort, Damiana, Glycerin, Distilled Water, Agrimony Flower Essence (Water, Alcohol, infusion of Agrimony Flowers) & lots of love
- DISCLAIMER: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any physical or mental illness, are on prescription medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or feeling unwell consult a professional healthcare provider before taking any herbs/herbal supplements. St. John's Wort, an herb that is found in this tincture, has many contraindications. It is very important to consult a professional healthcare provider before using this herb. St John's Wort can cause photosensitivity and may cause phototoxicity when used orally. Avoid long exposure to direct sunlight.
Out of stock