Divine Relaxation Glycerin Tincture (1 fl oz)
Divine Relaxation Glycerin Tincture (1 fl oz)
- Free Delivery to PDX and surrounding areas: Free delivery is offered to Portland, Vancouver and Hillsboro once a month. In order to receive free delivery, use code "PDX" at checkout. All orders placed before the 25th of each month will delivered during the last week of that month. Orders placed after the 25th will be delivered the last week of the following month. Please put any delivery preferences in the 'Notes' section at checkout. You will receive an email a few days prior to delivery. Note: Do not use this code if you are not in the listed delivery areas. This code will only be applied if the address provided at checkout is in Portland, Vancouver or Hillsboro. If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Divine Relaxation is a glycerin based tincture, also known as a glycerin. This relaxing herbal tincture was created with the intention to help you ~really~ relax, come out of your mind and into your space, aiding in grounding and creating a sacred space within oneself to connect with your ~divinity~.
- Are you searching for the divinity and light with yourself but feel distracted by the stressors of everyday life?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with daily life and need some ~real~ relaxation and grounding?
- Do you often get lost in your mind with stressful thoughts and worry?
- Are you looking for a little help and guidance to find your way back down to earth, out of your mind and into your heart space?
- Are you feeling down on yourself and in need of a little self-TLC?
- If any of these scenarios resonate with you, this is just the tincture for you.
- How to enjoy this tincture...
- This tincture has a very sweet, florally lavender taste. You can enjoy 1 dropper full by mouth, 1-2 time daily or as needed. You can also add it to your teas, smoothies, juices, oatmeal, and more. Take in the morning for a relaxing day or at night to help you have a relaxing sleep.
- Ingredients: Lavender, Rose, Damiana, Glycerin, Distilled Water, Black Tourmaline Essence (Gem Essence, Water, Apple Cider Vinegar) & lots of love
- Lavender is a relaxing and uplifting herb. It is great for times of stress and nervousness, thanks to its aromatic compound linalool. Since lavender is a relaxing/gentle sedative herb it can help relax the mind & body for a restful sleep. The blue-violet color of this beautiful herb, one of its doctrine of signatures, is associated with calm & relaxation. These colors are also associated with a higher frequency and connected to the throat, third-eye and crown chakras.
- Rose works very subtly on the emotional level yet is very powerful, representing beauty and love, reminding us to live life from our heart space. She also is symbolic of protection, as she grows wildly, with thorns to protect her. Personally, rose reminds me that no matter what the question or problem may be the answer can always be found in love. She has been used for centuries for her comforting and calming properties. She helps to uplift the mood and relax the mind, body and spirit during times of nervousness, difficulty sleeping, times of turmoil, grief, trauma and irritability and reminds us of the strength and beauty in vulnerability.
- Damiana helps to uplift your mood and embody your divinity. Being a bright yellow flower, it works with energetically on the Solar Plexus, which is associated with confidence and the ego. Damiana is a very sensual herb with aphrodisiac effects. Her sensuality reminds us to embrace our own sensuality and connect with the divinity with us. She is a beautifully warming herb and perfect for bringing you out of your mind and into your heart to embody all that you desire.
- Black Tourmaline (Essence) is used to help relate negative & toxic energies from the mind, body and spirit that may be built up due to internal and/or external stressors. It is great for protection and recommended for releasing nervousness, stress, anger and negative thought patterns. It can help in challenge times. It is a very grounding stone, allowing us to release these energies and come back dow to earth, out of our mind and into our bodies where we can connect with our hear space and our true desires.
- DISCLAIMER: This statement has not beenÂ evaluated by the Food andÂ Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any physical or mental illness, are on prescription medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or feeling unwell consult a professional care provider before taking any herbs/herbal supplements.