Creatrix’s Honey (5 oz)
Creatrix’s Honey (5 oz)
- Free Delivery to PDX and surrounding areas: Free delivery is offered to Portland, Vancouver and Hillsboro once a month. In order to receive free delivery, use code "PDX" at checkout. All orders placed before the 25th of each month will delivered during the last week of that month. Orders placed after the 25th will be delivered the last week of the following month. Please put any delivery preferences in the 'Notes' section at checkout. You will receive an email a few days prior to delivery. Note: Do not use this code if you are not in the listed delivery areas. This code will only be applied if the address provided at checkout is in Portland, Vancouver or Hillsboro. If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com.
- The Creatrix’s Honey* is a Rose Electuary. Electuary's are ground/powdered herbs mixed with honey and are a delicious and easy way to enjoy herbal remedies.
- If you are looking to ~open your heart~ and invite more love to flow through you, this heart opening electuary is for you.
- The wild women is a creatrix...bringing her desires, feelings, thoughts and emotions from her heart to life. Tap into your wild women. Your divine feminine. Your most sacred self, with the sweetness of honey and the heart opening power of rose. Bring to life all that you dream of. Create in love.
- Honey has been known to bring sweetness & joy to your life and those around you. It was sacred to Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. Rose is a symbol of powerful, beautiful and fierce love. It’s no wonder the power this earthly duo has to open the heart.
- Ingredients: Raw Wildflower Honey, Rose Petals *kitten not included
- Honey is nutrient dense and filled with many minerals, vitamins, enzymes, phytochemicals and antioxidant to name a few. Honey also has a powerful energetic effect, working on the emotional and spiritual bodies.
- Rose (Petals) works very subtly on the emotional level yet is very powerful, representing beauty and love, reminding us to live life from our heart space. She also is symbolic of protection, as she grows wildly, with thorns to protect her. Personally, rose reminds me that no matter what the question or problem may be the answer can always be found in love. She has been used for centuries for her comforting and calming properties. She helps to uplift the mood and relax the mind, body and spirit during times of nervousness, difficulty sleeping, times of turmoil, grief, trauma and irritability and reminds us of the strength and beauty in vulnerability.
- How to use this electuary...
- I use it when I am looking from some sweet and sensual self-love. My favorite way to enjoy it is spread on toast with ghee and cinnamon! You can also add it to all your favorite drinks (tea, smoothies, juices) & it goes wonderful with a bowl of oats, add it to your homemade dressings, sweet treats or just take a teaspoon by itself everyday.
- DISCLAIMER: This statement has not beenÂ evaluated by the Food andÂ Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any physical or mental illness, are on prescription medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or feeling unwell consult a professional care provider before taking any herbs/herbal supplements.
In stock (can be backordered)
Jess Herms –
Michaela’s products always blow me out of the water. This honey is my favorite when it is spread on toast but I look forward to baking with it as well! Pair this up with the divine relaxation tincture (my absolute favorite and daily additive to my coffee) and you will definitely start your day the divine way. All corny jokes aside, this is a really great product and I look forward to seeing what other goodies are going to make their way into the herbal shop!
Kara (verified owner) –
Absolutely love this product! It goes amazing with toast, biscuits or tea! Also love having it with hot water and some elderberry for immunity support. It came along way to Virginia and was packaged in a recycled box with the sweetest note that had request for resuse! This made my heart smile.
I look forward to trying some of the tinctures next and can’t wait to see all that is to come for the herb shop!